Operating in 140 countries, Servier is the leading French independent pharmaceutical company. Servier employs 20,000 staff worldwide, including 3,000 in Research & Development.
An expanding site with varied requirements
Servier had four main requirements including long term visibility over costs, workforce flexibility, utilities cost reduction and maintenance benchmarking.
A comprehensive energy focused solution
Veolia* provided the company with a comprehensive energy focused maintenance solution. Services provided include:
- energy procurement
- bill validation
- site energy audits
- utilities management
- facilities management (reception, replacement guarantee service)
- mechanical services
- waste management
We also lead the attainment and retention of the ISO 50001 Energy Management standard on the site.
“Our partnership with Veolia has been ongoing for 8 years. As our site grew their scope and responsibilities expanded. We have found them to be open, flexible, focused and easy to deal with. A totally integrated team with the Servier team sharing values and objectives. An excellent partner to work with.”
Attainment and retention of the ISO 50001 Energy Management standard
Continuous improvement across all areas of the contract
- ISO 50001 Energy Management standard attainted for the site.
- a single point of contact managed service
- reduction in utilities/energy costs
- continuous improvement across all areas of the contract
- open, flexible, focused approach
* On July 25th 2014 Dalkia, Veolia's energy activity, adopted the Veolia group name