An expanding site with varied requirements
Operating in 140 countries, Servier is the leading French independent pharmaceutical company. Servier employs 20,000 staff worldwide, including 3,000 in Research & Development.
Servier had four main requirements including long term visibility over costs, workforce flexibility, utilities cost reduction and maintenance benchmarking.
A comprehensive energy focused solution
Veolia* provided the company with a comprehensive energy focused maintenance solution. Services provided include:
- energy procurement
- bill validation
- site energy audits
- utilities management
- facilities management (reception, replacement guarantee service)
- mechanical services
- waste management
We also lead the attainment and retention of the ISO 50001 Energy Management standard on the site.
“Our partnership with Veolia has been ongoing for 8 years. As our site grew their scope and responsibilities expanded. We have found them to be open, flexible, focused and easy to deal with. A totally integrated team with the Servier team sharing values and objectives. An excellent partner to work with.”
- ISO 50001 Energy Management standard attainted for the site.
- a single point of contact managed service
- reduction in utilities/energy costs
- continuous improvement across all areas of the contract
- open, flexible, focused approach
* On July 25th 2014 Dalkia, Veolia's energy activity, adopted the Veolia group name
Attainment and retention of the ISO 50001 Energy Management standard
Continuous improvement across all areas of the contract