Your waste solvents may be a valuable resource. Our highly efficient solvent recycling and recovery service creates a Secondary Liquid Fuel (SLF) which is a cost-effective alternative to fossil fuels.
How we can help?
Our solvent recovery facility in Fermoy offers a state-of-the-art service for handling, cleaning, purifying and recycling a wide range of solvents. They are carefully handled via a distillation process that separates the pure solvent from contaminants and impurities.
The result is a clean, product grade material that can be sold back into industry as a Secondary Liquid Fuel which means that your solvent waste is being recovered rather than disposed.
The solvent recycling and recovery process include:
- Sampling and analysing your waste’s suitability for recovery, reuse or residual disposal
- Completing all the appropriate documentation to fulfil your legal and reporting obligations
- Collecting your waste in a purpose-built vehicle by fully trained and equipped staff
We also have access to a Thin Film Evaporator in one of our UK facilities that can remove solvent from paints and coatings.
How do we create value for you?
- Your solvent waste is used for recovery thereby giving you an R code
- Improved environmental credentials
- Potential savings from turning waste into a resource
- Full compliance and reporting
Recovered 36,118 tonnes of waste to reuse as Secondary Liquid Fuel (SLF)
Focus on Innovation
Turning waste into an alternative fuel
Secondary Liquid Fuel is a cost effective and environmentally sound recycling option for industry