Veolia leads the way in providing innovative, cost-effective environmental solutions to industrial companies, services organisations and the public sector.
Our leadership has been acknowledged through numerous awards from a wide variety of organisations including:
- Winner with Aut Even Hospital of the SME category of the SEAI Sustainable Energy Awards in 2018
- Awarded the Business Working Responsibly Mark certification in 2016 for responsible and sustainable business practices
- Winner of the Highly Commended mention at the SEAI Energy Show 2013 for our Virtual Power Plant service
- Winner with Stewarts Care of the SEAI Outstanding Leadership in Energy Management Award 2012 for Major Energy Users
- Overall Winner of the Engineers Ireland MEETA Award 2012 for our work with Diageo Waterford
- Winner of the Public Sector Magazine Excellence in Business Awards 2011, Energy Saving Solutions
- Winner of the European Energy Service Award on September 13th, 2010 in Brussels for our work with Stewarts
Fergus, who joined Veolia in 2005, is Regional Director - Central with overall responsibility for a signifant portfolio of energy, water and waste operations on our client sites. Fergus manages a large team of engineers and on-site staff. Prior to this, Fergus was Operations Director for the energy activity within Veolia.
Before joining Veolia Fergus gained extensive experience working with major multinationals in Ireland such as Tetra Pak Ireland Ltd., ABB Ltd. and Alfa Laval Ireland Ltd.
Fergus is a qualified electrical engineer, a member of ISPE (International Society of Pharmaceutical Engineers) and a member of ISA (Instrumentation Society of America).
Joe is a Chartered Engineer, Scientist and Manager with over 20 years’ experience in the water engineering industry.
As Regional Director for Veolia Ireland, Joe is responsible for engineering activities across the three businesses in Ireland with P&L and sales responsibility for turnkey design and build projects in the Water business and other group construction activities in Ireland.
In addition Joe’s team supports our operational teams in terms of technical performance and operational excellence. The technical team has a strong emphasis on ensuring that the company is leading the way in innovative technical solutions for our municipal, commercial and industrial customers.
Sinead is Regional Director - Northern Ireland where she has responsibility for all of Veolia’s operational activities in the region. In addition, Sinead is also Chief Finance & Commercial Officer for Veolia across the island of Ireland.
Sinead, who joined Veolia in 2005, was previously Finance Director for the Industrial Customers division in the UK.
Sinead is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland.
Declan joined Veolia in 2006 with 15 years’ experience between the engineering and services industries in Ireland and the US. He is the Regional Director - South and has overall responsibility for all of our client sites in the southern half of the country.
Declan has extensive operational experience which includes all aspects of major DBO projects in Ireland. These projects include Clareville Water Treatment Plant, Mullingar Wastewater Treatment Works, Osberstown Sludge Treatment Centre and Wicklow Town Wastewater Treatment Works DBO.
Declan is a Chartered Engineer with Engineers Ireland.