Preventative maintenance to keep your water and wastewater plants fully operational
Scheduled maintenance of your water and wastewater treatment plants and other assets is the best way to deliver the reliability that you need. By carrying out regular maintenance you can prevent costly breakdowns and maximise plant up time.
If breakdowns do happen, then it is essential that you have access to experts who can react quickly to solve the problem and get your plants operational and compliant again as soon as possible.
How can Veolia help?
Our dedicated team of engineers, who are highly experienced in the operation and maintenance of water and wastewater treatment plants, is available to carry out routine, preventative maintenance work for you. In the event of an emergency breakdown, you will benefit from speedy response times and industry leading expertise.
You will benefit from:
- Extensive industry expertise available to support your inhouse team
- Optimisation of equipment to maintain high levels performance
- Calling on our global supply chain to deliver parts and consumables quickly
- Quick response in the event of a breakdown or equipment failure
- Help in keeping your operations fully compliant
How do we deliver value?
Increase efficiency through planned maintenance programmes
Prevent costly breakdowns
Minimise plant down time, planned and unplanned
Benefit from Veolia’s buying power for replacement parts
"A customised planned maintenance programme from Veolia improves reliability and avoids costly breakdowns"