Protect and prosper: Our journey is your resource advantage
We continue to work closely with our customers, suppliers and local communities across Ireland to deliver environmentally sustainable solutions, manage resources efficiently and help the country transition to a low-carbon economy.
Responsibility and opportunity go hand in hand
Driven by innovation and technology – and championed by our great teams of people – we have transformed our business from an energy, water and waste services provider to one that transforms used materials back into resources that enrich our lives and power our homes and industry.
Do you have a challenge that could benefit from resource efficiency and circular economy thinking? Get in touch with us today.
Society & People
• Over 1.5 million people benefit from our drinking water and wastewater installations each year.
• Over 2,000 potential accidents avoided through positive staff intervention at work, home and in communities.
• Up to €15,000 contributed annually to local community groups through our Connect Programme.
• Over 68,000 tonnes reduction in CO2 emissions for our customers by using CHP plants.
• Combined Heat & Power plants used for the production of heat and electricity to provide efficient energy for customers
• Overall 74% of all hazardous waste managed by Veolia Ireland is recovered.
• 56% of our revenue in Ireland is derived from the circular economy.
• 39MW of power available to the Grid. Virtual Power Plants are generating income streams for customers from under-utilised assets.
• €750,000 energy savings over ten years for public facilities through the 2016 ‘Better Energy.
Making strong progress with our customers
Managing resources and adopting more circular models is not only helping to protect our precious resources and the wider environment, it is also putting us in a leadership position to help our customers effectively prepare for a sustainable future.